Welcome to Guess That Album, the game where you draw artful renditions of your favorite albums and have others guess what they are! Head over to the FAQ to get started.
Bruhhh I can't post my gay rats
DorkshovePosted on 10/3/2026 at 11:44 AM
Hi, I am having trouble with the "upload file from computer" button. For the last couple of days, I have tried to post albums with that option, and it just hung on the loading animation forever and didn't post. The button for submitting drawings made in the on-site drawing program doesn't have any issue, it posts instantly, just the "file from my computer" option that isn't working. It doesn't seem to be a problem with my computer or browser since it didn't work on my phone or when trying to post through other browsers either. Has anyone else been having problems with this? Can it be remedied?
SkyePosted on 10/3/2026 at 12:20 PM
I tested this with a random image I have, and it turns out I also cannot upload images.....I hope this is fixed soon because what is this site without your gay rat drawings
MrMelkPosted on 10/4/2026 at 6:36 AM
gay rats and trans furries
SkyePosted on 10/4/2026 at 8:26 AM
together we're holding up society
AdminPosted on 10/5/2026 at 6:42 PM
Something went wrong at my web host and all my available disk space filled up with garbage. But I think it's working now.
DorkshovePosted on 10/5/2026 at 10:52 PM
Thank you for your work and I hope things get better!
It still doesn't appear to be working on my end.Left_I_Since_YouPosted on 10/8/2026 at 7:29 PM
yeah it's not working for me either 3
AdminPosted on 10/9/2026 at 2:59 PM
OK, I narrowed down the issue. It's another problem with my host. I'll see if they can fix it.
Log In to post.
[Return]